- To form a platform for advocacy where all community concerns can be channeled to trigger action.
- To build the capacity of the community and other stakeholders through advisory, training, skills development and consultancy.
- To harness the skills, attitudes and knowledge of the educated unemployed through promotion of vocational skills, experience sharing, exposures and opportunities for internships and jobs.
- To improve community livelihoods through promotion of sustainable agricultural practices and good environment management.
- To improve community hygiene and sanitation